Our professional personal training services provide you with london’s leading fitness experts to help you reach optimal health and fitness. We work with clients from their homes, outdoors or in our gym covering central and south west london. Our gym facility has a massive selection of cardiovascular machines, free weights, studio space & is free to use with any of our personal trainers.
We have been involved in the Health & Fitness industry for over 20years helping clients lose weight, gain muscle and improve their fitness. We ‘get results fast’ through using a wide fitness skill base including metabolic assessments, heart rate training, strength & conditioning, stability ball training, flexibility development and nutrition. We are known for being experts in ‘Fat-Burning’ training.
We offer a wide range of fitness training including;
- Fitness training for weight loss and muscle toning
- Strength and Conditioning for muscle building
- Pre & Post Natal Fitness Training
- 50+ Fitness Training and specialist groups
- Personal training in Pilates
- Fitness testing and exercise plans
- Stretching, Flexibilty and Massage
- Martial Arts & Boxing padwork training for fitness
- Rehabilitation & Muscular imbalance training
- Running, Cycling and Triathlon training
- Nutritional Analysis and planning
- Supplementation Advice
- Female fat loss and body transformations
- Male fat loss and body transformations
To find out more about our personal training services and packages please contact us for a no obligation friendly chat to discuss your fitness goals. We have a great team of male and female trainers for you to choose from and who are passionate about getting you fit and healthy.
CALL US NOW ON 07944 801662 to find out more about getting started!!!
Or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To meet our personal trainers please click on the links below:
As founder Fulham Personal Training, Pat Leahy has been committed to achieving excellence in the field of fitness training and athletic preparation, for over twenty years. Specializing in fat loss, body transformations and athletic performance, Pat has helped a wide range of clientele from post natal mums to professional athletes reach their training goals. As a professional Ironman triathlon coach and athlete, plus a former international Tae Kwon Do champion, Pat has utilized his personal experience as a competitive athlete and combined it with the advanced theories of European Sports Science and principles of modern strength, endurance and conditioning systems.